当前位置:成都在线 >> 成都旅游 >> 成都资讯 >> 正文

经典翻译名人名句翻译2

2008/3/1 14:03:52   成都在线   城市网
Being on sea, sail; being on land, settle. 随遇而安。( 2007-03-31 )
To avoid adversity, one needs to try to ease enmity.避祸在除怨。(两会期间,温总理针对中日关系引述)( 2007-03-30 )
 
To win a friend from afar, one needs to have good relations with his close neighbors.召远在修近。(两会期间,温总理针对中日关系引述)( 2007-03-29 )
 
A thousand sails pass by the wrecked ship, and 10,000 saplings shoot up beyond the withered tree. 沉舟侧畔千帆过,病树前头万木春。(两会期间,温总理针对台湾问题引述)( 2007-03-28 )
 
While water can carry a boat,it can also overturn it.水能载舟,也能覆舟。( 2007-03-27 )
 
The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not. 痛苦的秘密在于有闲功夫担心自己是否幸福。( 2007-03-26 )
 
A crooked stick will have a crooked shadow. 身不正,影必斜。( 2007-03-23 )
 
There are obviously two educations.One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live. 教育显然有两种:一种是教人怎样谋生,另一种是教人怎样生活。( 2007-03-22 )
 
You never know what you can do till you try.惟有试过才知道自己的能力。( 2007-03-21 )
 
God make relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends. 神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给你留了余地。( 2007-03-20 )
 
Behind every successful man,there is a woman; behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.每个成功男人的背后都有一个女人,每个不成功男人的背后都有两个女人。( 2007-03-20 )
 
Anything that has been roped can be unroped. No knot is permanent. 世上没有解不开的结。( 2007-03-19 )
 
A friend to all is a friend to none. 滥交者无友。( 2007-03-16 )
 
People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真爱过的人更容易再恋爱。( 2007-03-15 )
 
If you pay peanuts,you get monkeys.微薪养蠢材。( 2007-03-14 )
 
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.别太早打如意算盘。( 2007-03-13 )
 
Birth is much, but breeding is more.教养比出身更重要。( 2007-03-12 )
 
They who know nothing fear nothing.无知者无畏。( 2007-03-09 )
 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.观者眼中出美景。( 2007-03-08 )
Books and friends should be few but good.书和友,贵精不贵多。( 2007-03-06 )

There is time for all things. 凡事皆有时。( 2007-03-05 )
 

What may be done at any time will be done at no time. 常将今日推明日,推到后来无影踪。
( 2007-03-02 )
 

Money spent on the brain is never spent in vain. 智力投资,绝非虚掷。( 2007-03-01 )
 

Wishing you the best of luck in the new year. 新年行大运。( 2007-02-28 )
 

May good fortune come your way in the new year. 恭喜发财!( 2007-02-27 )
 

May your finances profitable this year. 祝您今年财源滚滚。( 2007-02-26 )
 

I hope there will be a promotion for you this year. 愿您今年步步高升。( 2007-02-25 )
 

Wishing you a joyous new year, happiness and good luck in the future.祝新年快乐,并愿您幸福吉祥、前程似锦。( 2007-02-23 )
 

Wishing you and yours a happy new year.万事如意,合家欢乐。( 2007-02-21 )
 

Wishing you and yours a wonderful new year filled with blessings.祝福您及您所爱的人新的一年万事如意。( 2007-02-17 )
 

Please extend my wishes of good luck to your family.请将我的祝福转达给您的家人。( 2007-02-16 )
 

Wishing you and yours a happy new year. 万事如意,合家欢乐。( 2007-02-16 )
 

Happy new year! Wishing that we will be soon together. 向您致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们就能相聚。( 2007-02-15 )
 

When I first saw you, I saw love! When I first touched you, I felt love! 第一次看到你,我明白了什么是爱;第一次碰触你,我感到了爱的神奇!( 2007-02-14 )
 

No man or woman is worth your tears, and
E-Mail:nihao@foxmail.com 合作QQ:80044735 全国热线:400-664-0095
Copyright© 2018 成都在线 版权所有 粤ICP备14023058号